In case you are anything like me, you have in some form or kind gotten your precious iPhone wet. You picked it up to see the screen performing up and/or a skinny movie of water sitting beneath the screen of your child. The next is a step by step guide that will help you salvage your "lifeline" before it is simply too late.
The first and most important thing to do is to act fast! There are a variety of components in your cellphone, including your battery and LCD screen that hate water greater than the wicked witch of the west. Be in your toes and observe the following set of instructions.
1. If your phone remains to be on and the screen is responsive, turn it off instantly. If the display screen shouldn't be responsive do a pressured reset by urgent the power and dwelling buttons for five seconds. Do not flip the telephone on after the display screen goes black.
2. Towel dry the cellphone (avoid utilizing a hair dryer because the battery doesn't like intense heat)
3. Get out a few of that good old Mahatma rice and pour a generous amount right into a pot or bowl massive sufficient to encompass the entire iPhone. Extra = Better!
4. Put your iPhone in the middle of the pot of rice. Sure, this will depart a film of rice powder on the surface of the iPhone, however the underside of the display is not going to be affected.
5. Take a desk lamp and shine the light about 6-10 inches away from the pot of rice.
6. Let the rice do its job. The rice will soak all the moisture out of the iPhone, but be patient, it would take 48 hours to totally dry the cellphone.
7. As soon as dry, plug the cellphone into the charger and Shenzhen Resun give it a full charge. Your battery has simply been by a lot, so it will assist to revive the charge before trying to use the telephone.
8. At this level the charger has already turned your phone on. Take a look at it out. If the display screen/digitizer is just not responsive, you'll have to comply with the subsequent troubleshooting steps.
9. Troubleshooting: Did you comply with the above directions and you continue to have issues with a dark LCD and/or non-responsive display? Sadly this implies you will now have to begin changing elements to determine the place the harm is everlasting. This includes altering the glass and/or LCD to see if this repairs the problem. If it does not, it is likely a problem with the motherboard. You possibly can ship the telephone to an expert company, such because the one listed below and they will do the troubleshooting or you'll be able to try and do it yourself. That half is up to you.
Hopefully this has solved a lot of your iPhone water harm issues. This piece of tools is really robust for its many intricacies. Water + electronics isn't an excellent match, however hopefully you've got diverted the permanent harm that may have in any other case manifested itself.